Sunday, February 7, 2010

Best Gazebo Pics

Alright gazebo fans. I've got an idea for this new post. This will require some action on the part of my loyal fan base.....(crickets chirping)....You! You there, yes you don't try to slip out of here. You are going to stay here and help me do this. We have to get this post ready for when the masses show up. How do I know they will show up? Easy, people love gazebos. All shapes and sizes, materials and colors. I want to see the best gazebos from across the globe. I'm going to do my part and take some pics to put up as well. I don't just want pictures that are out there on the internet already. I want there to be backyard shots, park shots, city square shots, wherever you find gazebos. Now I may be getting ahead of myself. I don't even know if people can put pictures on here in the comments as I am new to blogging. If not you can mail your photo to me at figthwriter2@yahoo.com and I will add them to this post. I hope that I can get some good shots up here and I'm hoping for other gazebo nuts to come through and help me get it done. While we are on the topic of pictures online, where do people get their pictures for their sites? Do they buy them somewhere or is there a free source of pictures. I heard something about a website where you can post photos for free and then you get paid for them being downloaded. Have any of you heard of this? I would like to know. I do enjoy taking photos and hopefully my gazebo photos will be up to par. It may take me a little bit to get anything going here because we have like a foot and a half of snow on the ground right now. I think this will be a fun little project and I hope some people will get involved. So that is my challenge to all of you little shutterbugs out there. Get your cameras, and start firing some snapshots at the wood gazebos, the metal gazebos,the hot tub gazebo combos, the cheap gazebos, the fancy gazebos. All of them, just point snap and post. Ok and be sure to come back here for more gazebo fun.

No comments: